Do you want to explore your creativity but costly 3D printers are not allowing to fulfil your dream? We have a surprise for you. Now you can grab an incredible 3D printer from Alfawise for just €161. The Alfawise is a big name when it comes to affordable and high-end 3D printers. The Alfawise U30 is the latest iteration to there 3D printers series, which is best suited for both professionals and amateurs. The latest device just takes 1 hour for complete assembly, and you can start printing right away. It also features a high cost-performance ratio which any DIY enthusiast find hard to resist.
[couponsm category=” product=’Alfawise U30′ limit=3]
Alfawise U30 Design:
The Alfawise U30 comes with a large build volume of 220 x 220 x 250mm, and this makes printing big blocks relatively easy. Also for making it user-friendly, the latest 3D features a hassle-free environment with two resume functions to prevent any imperfection and failure due to the power cut or if your filament run-out. Also, you can control all the process and set parameters using the touchscreen control panel of Alfawise U30. Overall the device comes in dimensions of 42.50 x 40.20 x 50.50 cm and weighs 7.8kg. With U30 you can be sure of easy and more successful 3D printing.
Looking for more options: Creality3D CR – 10mini: Start Your 3D Printing Adventures Here
The body of Alfawise U30 3D printer is made of premium aluminium alloy, and the resistive touchscreen comes with full-colour intuitive control. Also with U30, it doesn’t matter if you are left-handed users or right-handed user, as you can install the LCD screen on both sides. Moreover, the Alfawise U30 features a filament dictator EX8 which automatically stops the 3D printer in case if the filament runs out and continues after the new filament is reloaded.
- 220 x 220 x 250mm maximum build volume to print exciting models
- Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 120mm/s speed
- More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out protection and power outage protection
- 2.8” full color touchscreen for more intuitive control
- Great DIY project for any beginners to train hands-on ability, only 1 hour needed
- Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, durable, in classical black and red colors
- Powerful heat bed using safety voltage for fast heating. With heat-resistant heat bed sticker, easier to use and clean
- 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
- Supports both Windows and iOs computers.
How to buy?
Product is shipped from the Chinese warehouse of GearBest, remember to select priority direct mail in order to have international tax free shipping. You can also check local warehouses offers, available directly on the product page!